u***z
u***z
和讲解一起学习,效果很好 browse: n.&v.浏览    eg. to browse a magazine   browser: 浏览者,(网页)浏览器    我们商店里热心的服务人员可能会走过来提供帮助:    --Can I help you?    如果不想被打扰我们就可以说:    --No thanks. I’m just browsing. 谢谢,不用了。我只是随便看看。      prohibitively: adv.价格过高(以至让人望而却步)   eg. Screen readers for blind computer users are nothing new, but they have been prohibitively expensive, costing around US$1,000.      impaired a. 受损的 to demaged or to weak   eg. blind and visually impaired people 盲人或视力受损者      vital: a. 极重要的,必不可少的;维持生命所必须的   eg. ...Web access is becoming increasingly vital to our lives.      accessible: 可取得的; 可以或容易进入的   eg. The lake is accessible to the public, and we can even rent a boat there.      ...the software has been a hit-> ... become very popular      out and about: 外出,在户外   eg. Blind users ... have been able to accomplish the kinds of tasks they might find useful when out and about. Jan 1: New Year’s Resolutions You’ll Want to Keep      At New Year’s, people say, "Out with the old, in with the new!" They want to forget last year and get a fresh start this year.    Out with the old, in with the new: 辞旧迎新;    to get a fresh start: 全新的开始      resolution: 决心,决定,志向;serious decision to do sth.    eg. Many people make New Year’s resolutions, but they often have trouble keeping them.      What’s the secret to keeping a resolution?   the secret to something: 所以上句中的keep要加ing      类似的例子还有:   To be committed to doing something 致力于某事   eg. I am committed to learning English.      spiritual a. 信仰的,心灵上的,精神上的   eg. Going to church was a spiritual experiences for Tina.      means: 收入 total income   eg. Design a budget so you live below your means. Then you will have more money to pay off your debt.      pay off:   1. 还清,偿清(欠款)   eg. It takes ten years to pay off our house mortgage. house mortgage: 房贷   2. 有好的结果,行得通   eg. Her years’ training, finally paid off at the Olympics.
2013-05-11 10:12
还可以输入200 提交
品类齐全,轻松购物 多仓直发,极速配送 正品行货,精致服务 天天低价,畅选无忧
购物指南
购物流程
会员介绍
生活旅行/团购
常见问题
大家电
联系客服
配送方式
上门自提